City Rain

City Rain

Monday, February 21, 2011

Me and my mouth. I always seem to have a way of screwing things up for myself. I ranted about Justin Bieber fans and I have offended a couple of people who were Justin Bieber fans. So, I feel like crap. I am not looking forward to going to school tomorrow. So what I plan on doing is not speaking a word for a whole week and plan on avoiding everyone for a while now.  Basically, going back to how I was before Junior year. Back to one of my personal hells. Not speaking, being alone, talking to no one but myself.  Why do I screw these things up for myself? What makes me say these things without thinking? They say it only takes one bad deed to break many good deeds. I think I destroyed my friendships. The one thing I never wanted to do. Yet, I did it anyway.  What kind of a friend am I? 

"How many times can I break till I shatter? Over the line, can't define what I'm after..."

-250

No comments:

Post a Comment