City Rain

City Rain

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Well, I do have one piece of good news.  I resolved the problem between my friend and I so everything is all good.  However, another problem has come up into my life.  When I look at my future ahead, it seems less likely that I'm heading to college no am I going to be a good cellist.  I read about this one cellist who said he practiced for 3 hours every day.  I don't have that kind of time or discipline to do that.  That's the one trait I hate about myself is that I don't have that discipline to keep myself practicing.  I got to a point where I think I don't need to practice.  Unfortunately, I am very, very wrong.  I need the practice but I can't get myself to understand that.  It needs to happen eventually, not by outside forces, but by my own will.

-250

No comments:

Post a Comment