City Rain

City Rain

Sunday, April 17, 2011

So ends Spring Break.  Tomorrow, school returns.  Yay.  Don't get me wrong, it's nice to revisit friends and whatnot, but I'm just not looking forward to going back to school work in particular.  Plus, it won't help that I have a girl that will be constantly on my mind all the time at school.  It's a shame she goes to a different school than I do but what can you do?  I could visit her and call her up anytime I want.  Eventually, I need to go talk to her.  I'm going to college in August, and a year after, my mission.  I don't want to hold her down, especially in her senior year.  It's going to be interesting, but I'll wait for the right moment, like I always have.  Well, mostly always have but you get the point.

My parents are expecting me to get a job close to home just so I can prolong my stay at home instead of going to work at the Scout camp.  One benefit from this idea would be that I'll earn more money for myself.  The downside, I won't be able to leave the house that often.  I need to be free.  Oh well, my time will come.  No matter how many times my parents try to postpone it, I will leave this house to be out on my own.  They must prepare themselves for when that happens.

What I will miss the most, besides my family, are my friends.  Especially those who are dearest to me.  What am I going to do without them?  I don't want the same thing to happen like it did with my old Smithfield friends.  My purpose in their lives was fulfilled and I was no longer needed.  However, it needed to happen so I could meet these friends here.  Perhaps they'll stay.  I hope that they'll stay...

-250

No comments:

Post a Comment