City Rain

City Rain

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Photo Update #2

Alrighty, so in about a week or so, I will be joining my dad on this year's deer hunt. I will be hunting, however for something else different. Photographs. Excellent ones. You see, my dad came back from elk hunting without an elk but with amazing photos of an aspen tree forest and on top of mountain ranges. I am not going to miss it now that I have this incredible opportunity for incredible fall photos. The only requirement for this trip, however, is to take care of school related assignments. Once those are taken care of, I am free to go on this trip. This is all for the sake of photos (and/or possible deer jerky... =d).  Anyway, take care! I will eventually post more writing stuff once I find the time and if I am possibly inspired to do so.


-250

No comments:

Post a Comment