City Rain

City Rain

Sunday, October 17, 2010

You and I have changed, haven't we? We ended up going to separate paths.  Yet, you never did let go, did you?  When I told you to let go, to forget about me because you and I were never going to see each other, you still held on to some hope that we could be something.  I didn't want to say it, but I was skeptical.  I didn't think it could happen.  I don't think it will.  Yet, you're still hoping.  Anything I say won't kill your hope.  What am I going to do with you?  My plan is waiting.  I still have my mission to serve.  It'll give me plenty of time away and it'll help me discover myself.  Granted, I already know who I am, but maybe, it'll help me discover something I never even knew about myself.  Something I've never known.  I can't wait until I'm 19.  That's when I'll make the journey from A to B.

No comments:

Post a Comment