City Rain

City Rain

Monday, October 18, 2010

I am one of the strangest people I know.  I have two of the strangest feelings right now. 
The first one:  Everything feels alright.  Like everything is falling into place.  Like God seems alright with me.  I like it, it feels good to know that I'm good in my Father's sight.  Things seem to be going well.
The second one: Something is going to happen or something good is happening right now.  I can't explain it as well.  But something will happen, something good.  I feel excited, happy, and high spirited.

I must've done something right to gain these feelings.  Maybe it was because I finally let go.  Finally stopped wondering who my eternal companionn is and where she is.  I'm not concerned anymore.  I know she's out there.  All I got to do is make the right choices, make the right decisions.  How will I know I'm on the right path?  By simply feeling the way I am right now.  I know I'm on the right track and I think it's safe to say, she's closer.  I'm almost there, I just need to do the right things now.

-250

No comments:

Post a Comment